RoncoShop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoncoShop.com

Your forum to talk about pressure washers and airless sprayers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronferreira

Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer? Empty
PostSubject: Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer?   Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm going to pressure wash my house before painting it. Someone told me not to run bleach through my pressure washer. I'm thinking of using a deck sprayer to spray on the bleach/water mixture to clean the exterior of the house if it's not a good idea to run the bleach through the pressure washer. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer?   Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

There is an attachment for pressure washer machines called "Chemical Injector". It is good for all types of chemicals you might want to use with your pressure washer machine. Whether you want to add soap or bleach or any other type of chemical that would be the way to do so. Once you connect the chemical injector between the hose and the machine's pump and place the hose from the injector on the bottom of the chemical's bucket, you also have to put on the black tip into you gun, otherwise it wont shoot the chemical mixed with water.
Back to top Go down
https://roncoshop.board-directory.net

Is it okay to use bleach in a pressure washer?
Page 1 of 1