RoncoShop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoncoShop.com

Your forum to talk about pressure washers and airless sprayers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronferreira

What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain? Empty
PostSubject: What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain?   What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I just got a Wagner Airless Sprayer machine and I am trying to spray my deck with oil-based deck stain. What type of tip should I use? My machine comes with a 413 tip.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain?   What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 pm

It really depends on how thick the oil-based deck stain you are trying to use is. I would recommend that you test the tip you have on now, and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://roncoshop.board-directory.net

What tip size should I use in my airless paint sprayer for oil-based deck stain?
Page 1 of 1